The Purevision range looks very attractive installed in a wall or in a fireplace.
The SIA (Stove Industry Alliance) used the services of a research company, Kiwa Gastec, whose report shows that modern clean burning Ecodesign stoves, including those in the Purevision range, can reduce particulate emissions by up to 90% compared to an open fire, and 80-84% compared to an old stove.
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean burning of the stove to produce the High Definition (HD) flame picture.
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed ventilators in houses built after 2008.
- Unique in-house developed hybrid prism baffle system.
- High-quality cast ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and very attractive.
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones.
- Available in black paint finish