The Vulcan 8 is similar in design to its sister, the Juno 5, however, it is deeper in size, enabling it to produce more heat for those requiring a higher output. The stove boasts a very wide screen on the door allowing for a maximum viewing area.
A multi-fuel grate enables the burning of seasoned wood and smokeless fuels.
The Vulcan also benefits from triple burn technology consisting of Primary Air Burn (control on door), Airwash Secondary Burn (lever above door) and Tertiary Air with inlets inside the rear of the stove. (this system mixes pre-heated air with exhaust gases allowing the exhaust gas to re-ignite producing a cleaner and more efficient stove).
- multi-fuel grate for wood burning or smokeless fuels
- primary air burn (control on door)
- airwash secondary burn (lever above door)
- tertiary air inlets improve efficiency
- DEFRA smoke control exempt
- 10 year conditional warranty